Western United’s clash with Central Coast Mariners this Sunday will be a special day of entertainment and fundraising for bushfire disaster relief and the ongoing drought in Australia.
Here’s what you need to know.
Match tickets are free. Just make a donation at the door towards the Red Cross Disaster Relief and Recovery Appeal and Rural Aid Australia - Football for fire-affected Farmers, Families and their Communities.
WUFC will be using Tap and Donate EFTPOS Machines through ANZ & Rural Aid which will collect donations at Gate 5, 13 & 1 and in the Chairman’s Club Function. There will also be donation buckets which will collect cash around the grounds.
Everyone who attends the match will need a ticket to scan into the ground. See below for how to get your tickets.
Before the Match:
Head to Ticketek and redeem your tickets. Tickets are free and there are no transaction fees. Everyone will need a ticket to enter the stadium on the day.
- Click Get Tickets
- Select how many tickets you would like and click Next
- Confirm the details, select “Print at home or Mobile Ticket” are correct and then hit “Go to Payment”
- This will then prompt you to log in and confirm your details and finalise the transaction.
The cost of the transaction will be $0.00 and you will be able to pre print your tickets for collection.
At the Match:
Forgot your tickets or wanting to pick some extra ones up at the ground?
- Head to one of the Ticketek box office and you will be able to claim the tickets for this match at Gate 1, 5 or 13.
- Collect your tickets from in front of the gates from one of the friendly stewards or volunteers.
- Head to Ticketek on your mobile and purchase directly onto your mobile. You will then be able to scan in from there.
There will be plenty of activities around the ground that will be dedicated to raising money for bushfire relief.
Activations include Western United inflatable dartboard, airbrush tattoos, meet the players' marquee, meet past Socceroos, Matildas and current Pararoos, Geelong Rural tractor with donations.
Former The Voice Australia Grand Finalist Bella Paige will perform as the teams walk onto the pitch.
If you’re travelling from Melbourne, catching a V-Line train is an efficient way of getting to the game.
Before the match:
Fans can catch the following services from Southern Cross Station:
- 1:00 pm
- 1:50 pm
- 2:12 pm
- 2:30 pm
The journey to South Geelong Station is approximately 64 minutes.
After the match:
To get home fans can catch the following services from South Geelong Station:
- 6:27 pm
- 6:46 pm
- 7:26 pm
The walk between GMHBA Stadium and South Geelong Station is five minutes.
If you're planning on travelling via V/Line only CLICK HERE.
If you're planning on also using a Metropolitan train, bus or tram CLICK HERE.
Public parking inside the stadium is available for $10 and is located at car parks A4, A5, and C7. Parking opens at 2:00pm.
Car parking can be accessed from:
- Entrance A: via Kilgour Street
- Entrance C: via Park Crescent
- Entrance E: via The City end of Moorabool Street (accessible parking only) All corporate guests parking in A3 will be required to enter via Entrance B – Latrobe Terrace.
Parking around GMHBA Stadium is limited. Please note council restrictions are enforced on surrounding streets.
You can become a Western United member at the membership marquee outside Gate 1. Any membership enquires that need answering, staff will be there to help.
You can also become a member at the Gate 13 membership window.
You can get your green and black merchandise from three locations:
- Merchandise Store – Players Stand/Ground Level
- Merchandise Store – Reg Hickey Stand/ Level 1
- Merchandise Trailer – Gate 13 Concourse
The Sensory Zone will be open for every match of the A-League season is located inside the Deakin Cats Community Centre (Gate 8) and Sensory Backpacks are available from three locations around
- Welcome desk at Brownlow Stand
- First Aid Room in the Ford Stand
- Deakin Cats Community Centre in the Players Stand
For more information, click here.
FAQ's for the match can be found here.